2020-2021 GM 2500/3500 HD LOWER SPLASH SHIELD KIT
Replaces OEM plastic front cover for lower engine bay and cooling stack which is prone to cracking and breaking.
– Constructed from heavy gauge aluminum
– Uses OEM mounting points
– Provides additional front coverage area vs. OEM part
– Built in standoffs for frame mounting points
– Includes New Flanged Head Mounting Hardware (not pictured)
– Available in Fine Texture Black powder coat finish to match OEM plastics or your choice of custom colors
– Compatible with Gas and Diesel engine HD model trucks
– Made in USA
– Installs easily with basic hand tools
FINE TEXTURED BLACK USUALLY INSTOCK READY FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPPING
Powder Coat Color Guide
The WCFab Splash Shield Kit for 2020-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 HD and GMC Sierra/Denali 2500/3500 HD trucks replaces the easily damaged factory plastic part covering the lower engine bay and cooling stack. Our heavy gauge aluminum splash shield kit provides added strength, coverage, and protection to the underside of your truck and a clean appearance. Includes high quality flanged hardware. Installs easily using factory mounting points. Made in USA. Finished in your choice of Fine Texture Black powder coat to match OEM plastics or your choice of custom colors (additional cost and lead time applies).
***Confirmed fitment with stock height and leveled trucks. If your truck has a suspension lift, please call / email before ordering to confirm compatibility with your aftermarket suspension components.***
***Not a skid plate. This aluminum lower front cover provides superior protection compared with the factory plastic part, but is not designed to withstand heavy impacts with trail obstacles and off road hazards.***