FOX PERFORMANCE SERIES IFP MONO TUBE FRONT SHOCK
- 2.0″ Metal impacted 6061-T6 aluminum body will resist rust over time
- Body plating is clear anodized for a durable finish
- Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- 5/8″ hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel shaft
- Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
Fox 2.0 Performance Series IFP single front shock matched for the Cognito 4″Lift Kit for 2020 GM 2500/3500 2WD/4WD Trucks.
The 2.0 Performance Series IFP smooth body shocks contain the latest in shock technology to transform the performance of your Truck. Inside you will find our race-proven performance valving technology. Our Internal Floating Piston (IFP) mono-tube design separates the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. The IFP eliminates oil aeration allowing maximum performance from the precision valving. The race developed high flow damping piston provides the 2.0 Performance Series IFP shock a predictable ride quality capable of handling the roughest road conditions.