Carli Pintop Level Ram 3500
– Carli Custom Tuned
– King 2.5″ Remote Reservoir Shocks with 17-4 Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
– Includes Front and Rear Shocks & Coil-Mounted Short Reservoir Brackets
– Fitment – 2013+ Ram 3500 4×4, Diesel
– Compatible ONLY with Carli 2.5″ Front Springs & 0-1″ Rear Lift
– Not compatible with Auto-Leveling Air Suspension
The Pintop system boasts Carli specific, blueprinted, King 2.5” shocks on all four corners. In an effort to provide customers with the best product, we designed a custom piston to determine proper base flow rates to ensure the shock works well in the heavy-duty truck platform; we then tuned the shocks around the custom pistons based on the only thing that matters to us, seat-of-the-pants feel.
We round off ALL our King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can’t hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts.
The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in 3M to provide a moisture barrier that’s replaceable.
|Ram||Cummins||6.7||2013 - 2023|