2002-05 Chevy/GMC 6.6L, Extended Cab/Crew Cab Short Bed w/Cat Jammer Exhaust – 27633
- Jammer Exhaust System, Single Exit, Chrome Edge Tip for use with 2002-2005 Chevy/GMC 6.6L, EXTENDED CAB/CREW CAB SHORT BED Extended Cab and Crew Cab Short Bed
- Constructed of Mandrel bent Stainless Steel
- Dramatically Decreases backpressure
- Reduces exhaust gas temps
- Improves flow up to 176%
- Virtually no back pressure
- Side single exit CHROME rolled-edge Edge Tip
- Jammer Muffler larger chamber cuts out drone
- Maximizes Airflow
- Added Horsepower
- Added Fuel Economy
- Compatible with Edge Tuning Devices
When choosing an exhaust system you’re looking for sound, quality, and performance. The new Edge Jammer exhaust does all that with the one design for your truck. Don wonder if the cheaper solutions like aluminized metals are right for you. The new Jammer exhaust is 100% Stainless Steel for longevity of your truck. For all out power, towing improvements, better throttle response, and improved mileage Edge Jammer exhaust system gives your truck that extra improve you need.
Jammer exhaust was designed to minimize backpressure giving your motor more clean air. By reducing back pressure you allow the hot air to escape faster reducing exhaust gas temperatures and keep the motor running more efficient.
New quality design with Mandrel bends for easy clean install make the Jammer exhaust a breeze to install. Looking for the ultimate package add an Edge performance product and Jammer Cold-Air intake to your truck for the perfect threesome. Stage 2 Performance kits are available as a package deal to save you money when buying all three at once.