08-UP FSD TRACK BAR BUMP STEER BRACKET KIT
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Bolt-on design utilizes factory frame holes for simple installation
- Corrects bump steer geometry
- 2-position cam optimized for 2.5” & 4.5” lifts
- Centers front axle under frame with factory track bar
- Reduces road feedback through steering
- Durable satin black powder coat finish
- Lifetime warranty against breakage or manufacturer defect
This ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2008-UP Ford F250/F350 Track Bar Bump Steer Bracket Kit is a bolt-on solution to correct the steering geometry of lifted applications. After many miles of real world on and off-road testing ICON’s R&D department has identified this issue and has quickly produced this product to further improve the performance and drivability of the Ford Super Duty platform.
This bracket features a 2-position cam that will optimize the track bar geometry for both 2.5” and 4.5” lifts. This component has been designed to work with both a factory track bar as well as an ICON Vehicle Dynamics adjustable unit, and will allow for the axle to be properly centered under the frame with either. Benefits of this improved geometry and axle alignment include reduced road feedback throughout the steering system and improved on and off-road manners thanks to the elimination of bump steer.
This 2008-UP Ford F250/F350 Track Bar Bump Steer Bracket Kit features a fabricated steel construction, protected by a durable semi-gloss powder coat finish, and carries a lifetime warranty against breakage or manufacturer defect. ICON Vehicle Dynamics products are proudly designed, manufactured, and assembled in Riverside, California by a team of passionate off-road enthusiasts. With a reputation for quality, performance, and service it’s clear that ICON Vehicle Dynamics is the top choice for performance suspension systems and shock absorbers for enthusiasts that demand the highest levels of performance, ruggedness, and durability out of their suspension systems.
- Bump steer correction is intended for 2.5” or 4.5” lifts with the use of the factory track bar or an ICON track bar set to the factory length.
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
$210.00 – $220.00